Adopt2Bio

Monday, August 07, 2006

panic sets in

Mommy called this morning. October will be bad for her. She has several reports to submit then, so it would be better for her to come and watch my kiddos in September. After a few rushed calls, we made it so. I'm in a total panic, with only 3 1/2 weeks to go. I'm not ready. I have rooms to paint, gardening to do, my house to set in order. I'm even making a binder of instructions for my parents, so they know how to take care of my 2 kiddos, 4 foster kiddos, 2 dogs, 3 cats and all the other craziness. Breathe, breathe. I'm not superwoman. I can't do it all. I'll do what I can and just go and take care of this. I can't believe this is happening.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Scary but exciting. Not too much longer to go.

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    A2B - Thank you for stipping by with kinds words on my blog :) Wow, thems some adventures you have had! What lovely chaos there must be in your house! Course, that would be easy for me to say, wouldn't it? I'm sure it's as exhausting as it is lovely. x

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Just found your blog through "cyclesistas"...saying prayers that all goes perfectly with your IVF cycle in October!!! Best of luck to you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home